Dear Friends, Parents and Carers
Do check out the attached message from Boris Johnson about the ‘UK Blessing’.
So encouraging 🙂
I’ve included the song again at the end of this week’s playlist.
Here’s the YouTube link for our All Age Service and Supports
I do hope it’s a great help and encouragement for you in these extraordinary circumstances. Feel free to forward it on to anyone else.
Internet Safety in your homes is so very important. If you’d like ideas and support on the subject please checkout the email from CEOP below my message.
I’m including on our ‘SUPPORTS’ section of the YouTube playlist, a weekly video release that my son Nathan has created for the youth of St Mary’s Fetcham where he’s their youth worker. Feel free to send either Nathan or me any results from the fun challenges he sets.
Plus here’s the excellently Scouts website with over 100 great indoor activites.
Our REDLANDS 2019 years 5&6 camp video from last summer is also on the playlist
Sadly we have cancelled REDLANDS for this summer 🙁
Each week I sift through and filter the vast array of resources being shared on the internet, and this week I’ve attached 4 as listed below.
- Children’s worksheetbased on the week’s lectionary theme: including a word search, crossword, maze and a picture for colouring.
- The answers to last weeks game ‘DINGBATS’,
- 3 Ways to Stop Yourself from Going Back to “Too Busy” after Quarantine
- 4 Ways to Have Less Conflict When Co-Parenting with Grandparents
- How to Quit Trying to Be a Perfect Parent
On previous weeks I’ve supplied these articles below… do let me know if you’d like any sent to you.
Summary of Parenting articles available to date
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Coronavirus without Instilling Fear
- 5 Fun Activities to Keep Kids Busy During Quarantine
- 5 Dos and Don’ts of Home schooling Your Older Student During COVID-19
- 6 Expert Tips for Home schooling During Quarantine
- 5 Steps to Fearless Parenting in the Wake of Coronavirus
- 6 Tips to Make Quarantine Home-schooling Easier and More Rewarding
- 3 Things Kids Need Right Now during COVID-19
- 3 Ways to Have a Grumble-Free Quarantine
- 6 Ways COVID-19 Can Bring Families Together if We Let It
- 50+ Child friendly Jokes and riddles
- 10 Comforting Bible verses to memorize during the coronavirus quarantine:
- 9 Steps to Care for Your Mental Health during the Coronavirus
- 10 Powerful Prayers for Everyone Affected by the COVID-19 Crisis
- 5 Powerful Prayers for Peace amidst Pandemic Fear
- Why Everyone Is Emotionally on Edge Right Now, and Why That’s Okay
- 10 Ways Coronavirus Can Change Your Life for the Better
- Do we really want to revert back to ‘Normal’ after Quarantine
- 7 Gifts Grandparents Can Give Their Grandchildren That No One Else Can
- 4 Surprising Gifts of Quarantine We Can Keep even When It’s Over
Do get in touch with any feedback or suggestions for future offerings.
If your child would like to video themselves doing a reading or other script etc do get in touch, I’d love to include them.
My plan is to send a fresh emailed offering each week during this Coronavirus, do let me know if you’d like to be removed from this mailing.