The illustration below shows the main updates to the 1938 plan on the British History Online website. The red line (north-south) represents the new wall added to form St Stephen’s Room next to the Tower. Above the room is a gallery for additional congregation. The Font was moved as shown, and the north door into the Nave sealed.
The War Memorial in the graveyard at St. Stephen’s Church features twenty-four names of local heroes from WW1 and WW2. Visit the Roll of Honour website for a detailed description.
The History of the Church of St Stephen, North Mundham Compiled by David Coward, a DVD is available for sale reflecting the history of the Church of St Stephen at North Mundham from its probable 8th century beginnings to modern times, with information about its Patrons, Incumbents, Church Wardens, Architecture, Furnishings and other related aspects. It includes more than 21,000 words on 74 pages with 88 illustrations. The cost is £5.00 or £5.50, including post & packaging, and can be obtained by contacting David (01243 265015 or via email@example.com). Paper copies may be available at a later date but would be more expensive.